Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Stanley Yelnats and The Holes

 Hello bloggers in reading we are reading a book called Holes. 

  • The main person in this story is Stanley yelnats,  he was a young overweight boy who came from a poor family. 
  • Stanley yelnats was found guilty of a crime he didn't commit. 
  • Stanley's name can be read forwards and backwards as the same name.
  •  he was sent to camp green lake for "committing " a crime Camp Green Lake was  dry and desert like with no lake and only two trees.
  •  There he had to dig one hole each day 5 foot wide 5 foot deep using only his shovel as a measurement as it as five feet long.
  •  Stanley's family is cursed he always seemed to be at the wrong place at the wrong time



stanleys luck seems to be changing he has even found a few things in his holes
Have you read the book holes?
Bye Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post