Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

IM PROUD (of myself and everyone else)


ok, you may be wondering why this face oh shoot what did she do now no actually, I'm proud of my self weird face for I'm proud I know anyway my brother tom challenged me and said I challenge you to see if you can get 500 squats in 10 minutes I said WHAT!? and he replied put a timer on so I did and I only lasted 5 minutes and 1 second BUT I got 299 squats in so I just wanted to share that with you so that is why I'm proud of my self even if I got 6  squats in the whole 10 minutes I would still be proud (P.S I would have to be really unfit to get 6 in 10 minutes) anyway would you try this challenge? bye, see you soon korimako until next time any feedback then write it in the comments.I hope you enjoyed this blog post remember to stay clean wash your hands before eating and after the toilet and after going outside so make sure to stay safe we are in this together so make sure to help stay clean & stay home.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Alexie,
    It's always fun doing challenges, especially with your brother! I really like the message at the end of your post about staying clean and safe. Maybe you could cut out some of the "jargon" to make your post easier to read. Grat job either way I'm proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job lexi i am really proud of you. you are supper fit

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)
    :]
    :}
    :-)
    :-]
    :-}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow alexie that is great I couldnt do that many in 5 minutes Im sure you could do more next time.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post