Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Science

 Hello, bloggers today we did another science class before tech! In our class, we were learning about the senses touch to be exact. In addition, we did a little test where we had a caliper we also had a sheet to list the body part on them. use the caliper to poke each body part within  5 mm by 10 mm 15 mm and 20 mm we had to list whether we felt two dots or one dots. I worked with Sophie and we even had to do our lip and foot We made sure to sanitize it through bye bloggers.





s

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post