Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

the voulume is 240 what are the sides!

 hello, bloggers today we have been doing volume in math we had been given a volume and figure out the sides to make that volume width times height times length we figured out 15 x 4 x4 is 240 so those were our sides! 

here is a photo!

we tried really hard to match our measurement we ended up with the perfect measurement however taping it was difficult. I worked with Mathew for the activity so check out his blog too! here is my friend honey and Flynn for comparison their measurements wee 3 8 10 however they got 2.5 instead of 3 but that's ok! go check their blogs to

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post