Pages

Friday, August 20, 2021

distance learning!!!!!!!

 Hello everyone  let me start by saying I really do hope you are all safe and happy in your bubble. Now that I have said that! I would like to tell you all about what I'm  presenting to you today. as of distance learning I have made a small slide that I will put my literacy and math's work on, each week (if we stay in lockdown)i will do a different blog post each week such as maybe a science experiment I did during lockdown or a fun challenge I did or something fun like that! I hope you are staying safe in your bubble and that we are all back at school soon. Thanks for viewing my blog and bye bloggers! 

THIS IS MY WORK FOR THE PAST DAY


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post