Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Not so sweet Sergeant Hanley.

 Hello bloggers, from my recent blog post you will know I have been reading a book called private peaceful. I have now finished reading this book, and  I would like to share my very last task on private peaceful up until we watched the movie. I definitely suggest reading the book of private peaceful before watching the movie, as without knowing the concept of the book/movie it could bit a little bit hard to understand it all. for our last task we had to pick certain pieces of information out of the book that described our cruel character sergeant Hanley. We had different page numbers and had to find quotes that described him and then say what the quotes show about his personality and then you're done i personally think this was a fun task and I'm would even like to do it after reading other books it definitely shows peoples characters.  well I do hope we are staying safe and not to mention sane during our lockdown process hopefully we move to level 3. goodbye and i will see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post